11 First Day of School Quotes for Teachers

Ahhh... That feeling when you get to school for the first time in your life! You have felt it and I have felt it. Why not take a moment and read quotes about it? I have compiled here 11 first day of school quotes for teachers that will make you smile and even laugh. First day of school is one of the most important days in our lives. That is exactly why I have decided to list best lines for teachers on their first day to school. 

Inspirational First Day of School Quotes for Teachers

1
Worst thing is trying to find a good seat on the first day of school.
Anonymous 
 2
Waking your kids up for school the first day after a break is almost as much fun as birthing them was.
Jenny McCarthy
 3
The most important day of a person's education is the first day of school, not Graduation Day.   
Harry Wong
 4
Sending your child off to school for the first time in their life is terrifying.   
Arabella Weir
 5
I felt abandoned - watching my mum leave me with strangers. I'll never forget that feeling. Then I had very happy years at school.
Claire Sweeney
 6
I felt like the first day of school or something. My heart was beating a little faster, my anticipation was building up. It was like the first day of school when you go to kindergarten or something.   
Carlos Boozer
 7
You're off to great to great places. Today is your first day! Your mountain is waiting, so get on your way!
Dr. Seuss
 8
I've always loved the first day of school better than the last day of school. Firsts are best because they are beginnings.   
Jenny Han
 9
School bells are ringing loud and clear; vacation's over, school is here.   
Winifred C. Marshal
 10
First day of school! Wake up! Come on. First day of school.
Finding Nemo
 11
Describing her first day back in grade school after a long absence, a teacher said, It was like trying to hold 35 corks under water at the same time.   
Mark Twain

Did you find funny back to school quotes for teachers in our list? Did we miss out on any teacher quotes that you might add? Share your thoughts in the comments about our compile list of 11 first day of school quotes for teachers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Best 11 Quotes about Being Ignored by Someone You Care About

Best End of School Year Quotes

The Best 7 Lil' Wayne Quotes about Love